The pH Miracle Thalasso Alkalizing Healing Retreat for ALL Health Challenges
NOTE: PLEASE INDICATE YOUR INTEREST BY ADDING TO CART AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY WITH DETAILS AND PRICING.
The pH Miracle Thalasso Alkalizing Healing Retreat for ALL Health Challenges
Minimum stay: 3 days Recommended 12 weeks Rates are per person in a luxury bungalow
The pH Miracle Acquaforte Thalasso & Spa is set in a wonderful private tropical garden where it encourages a profound and holistic search for wellbeing. The experience of our therapists and the professionalism of our health and medical consultants means we can offer a personalized program for each patient based on their individual requirements and needs.
All treatments begin with a consultation, followed by clinical medical tests to establish the client’s state of health and fitness.
Thalasso Alkalizing treatments
Especially for people who want to detox and heal their body and for profound relaxation, rebalancing the body and mind in the best way possible. A daily 1 to 2 hour session in the alkalizing thalasso salt and detoxing aloe vera pools
It purifies and lightens the body, freeing it from acidic toxins, acidic water retention and stress that make muscles sore – and thoughts overwhelming – and a body less flexible. Complementing the effectiveness of the thalassotherapy course is a series of detox treatments and massages, also performed in water with a high saline density. The yoga sessions
and the advice of a nutritionist,
instil the peace of mind and awareness necessary to keep up the beneficial results that have been achieved with your personalized pH Miracle Protocol.
Treatment are particularly suitable for:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Sleep Issues
- Digestion Problems
- Anxiety and Depression
- Muscle and Joint Pain
- Water Retention
- Acute or Chronic Conditions
Your pH Miracle Retreat includes the following:
1) Specialist Medical Examination included
2) EKG includeded
3) Glycemic and lipid structure evaluation included
4) Lactate/lactic acid test included
5) Comprehensive blood tests included
6) Complete metabolic panel included
7) Live and Dried blood testing included
8) Non-invasive blood tests covering over 150 tests
9) Non-Invasive 3-D Functionality Testing covering the function of all organ systems included
10) pH and chemistry testing of the interstitial fluids and blood included
11) Face angle testing the life-force energy of the body cells included
12) Physical-nutrition and hydration status assessment (BIA) included
13) Abdominal-pelvic ultrasonography included
14) Doppler vascular lower limbs included
15) Half-body thermography included
16) Nutritional and nutraceutical integration recommendations with reports included
17) Custom pH Miracle Thalasso-therapeutic program included
18) Daily program Thalasso energy and detoxifying salt of magnesium in seawater at high salt density for 3 to 7 treatments
19) Daily Detox Thalasso-energy and sodium salt in seawater at high salt density for 3 to 7 treatments
20) Marine Mud Therapy 1 to 3 sessions
21) Circuit “legs in the sky” draining and reshaping in high density saline seawater 3 to 6 treatments
22) Thalasso pH Miracle Massage session in seawater rich in sodium salt 1 treatment
23) Signature pH Miracle Body Detoxifying Treatments 3 or 7 treatments
24) Signature Facial Treatment 1 treatment
25) Therapeutic pH Miracle Massage Detoxifying 3 or 6 treatments
26) Yoga Sessions 3 sessions
27) Turkish Steam bath 7 sessions
28) Infrared Sauna bath 7 sessions
29) Alkalizing retention enemas
30) Luxury bungalow suite next to the pH Miracle Thalasso Medical Spa included
31) Alkaline green juices, breakfast, lunch and dinner 3 or 7 days
32) Targeted nutritional supplements included for 30 days
33) The pH Miracle revised and updated book
34) Personal coaching from Robert O Young CPT, MSc, DSc, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner and Galina Migalko MD, NMD
Your Investment into YOUR Future Personal Health and Fitness
Your pH Miracle 7 Nights 7 Days Retreat 9835 €
Your pH Miracle Thalasso Retreat is supervised by Robert O Young CPT, MSC, DSC, PhD, Naturopathic Practitioner and Galina Migalko MD, NMD - www.drrobertyoung.com andwww.universalmedicalimaging.comBOOK YOUR SPOT NOW
Acquaforte Thalasso Spa thalassotherapy is based on the revolutionary principle of sea water at different temperatures and different saline densities. Set in a wonderful garden, the thalassotherapy course consists of six pure Sardinian sea water pools, with water drawn from just over a hundred metres from the shoreline at a depth of ten metres.
The first three pools – at a high temperature and with a high saline concentration – have an extraordinary detox effect. The final three – with a lower saline concentration and at lower temperatures – round off the regenerating program, stabilizing the exchanges between the body and the mineral salts.
1st sea oil or brine pool Temperature: 37°-38°
Draining, muscle-relaxing and energizing action The very high concentration of magnesium salt allows the body to float, performing a draining and anti-inflammatory action and delightfully relaxing the muscles. The high temperature of the water has a vasodilatory effect, and when combined with the high saline density, it increases metabolic exchanges by osmosis, thereby aiding the draining and detox effect.
2nd sea oil, or brine, pool with aloe and mint Temperature: 37°- 38°
Action that stimulates the production of endorphins In this pool, thalassotherapy and phytotherapy join forces: sea oil is mixed with refreshing mint and aloe vera, appreciated for centuries for its therapeutic properties for the skin. The combination of phytotherapeutic elements and magnesium salt provides extraordinary results in terms of skin pathologies (psoriasis). The first and second pools also have a stimulating and gratifying effect, thanks to the production of endorphins.
3rd high saline density pool Temperature: 37°-38°
Action complementing the exchanges between the sea and body Thanks to osmosis, a dip in this sodium-rich pool continues and increases the exchanges between the sea water and the body, stimulating the elimination of toxins, introducing sea salt that is full of minerals, and continuing the relaxation of the muscles. Furthermore, the high temperature of the water generates extraordinary mental and physical relaxation and transforms the pool into a place of silent enchantment, where you can discover all the wellbeing of one of the most original and exclusive Acquaforte Thalasso & Spa massages.
4th pure sea water pool Temperature: 37-38°
Toning and sensory action This high temperature, pure sea water pool features whirlpools that stimulate microcirculation from the soles of the feet to the abdominal muscles and the back. The movement and the water pressure and vigorously and sensorially stimulate various body areas, complementing the muscle-relaxing effect of the previous pools.
5th sea oil Temperature: 30-32°
Draining, muscle-relaxing and energiZing action The very high concentration of magnesium salt allows the body to float, performing a draining and anti-inflammatory action and delightfully relaxing the muscles. The high temperature of the water has a vasodilatory effect, and when combined with the high saline density, it increases metabolic exchanges by osmosis, thereby aiding the draining and detox effect.
6th pure sea water pool Temperature: 25°-27°
High-impact reaction completing vasoconstriction This spectacularly sized pool with pure sea water at a lower temperature is the perfect end to vascular exercise and the toning action all over the body, thanks to its remarkable vasoconstrictor action. The upstream lane and the variety of whirlpools set in the pool’s bays instil a wonderful feeling of lightness and energy.
Signature Treatments Light, lightness, seduction
The medical team of Acquaforte Thalasso & Spa have spent years of research to design and develop a wonderful collection of extraordinarily effective and appealing exclusive treatments.
A walk through sea water, divided into a series of stages with different saline densities and decreasing temperatures, from 34° to 10°. It is ideal for toning the legs and working on vascular diseases, with its extraordinary anti-edema action. The result: lighter, more toned, more seductive legs.
Natural sea salt exfoliation
In the fragrant steam of the Turkish bath, a salt-based scrub removes toxins and dead cells from the skin, draining excess liquid, and preparing the body to receive the benefits of thalassotherapy and the sun.
Honey and salt massage
One of life’s rules is that opposites attract, as this extraordinary massage proves, where the softness of honey and the energy of salt, combined with essential oils, purify and smooth the skin, preparing it to welcome the smiling sun and every caress.
Sea oil cryotherapy
Drawing on the property of sea oil, which freezes at -40 °, the treatment combines the benefits ForteVillage Sardegna of low temperature with the draining and toning properties of this extraordinary natural magnesium-based liquid.
Thanks to the skilled massage of the therapists, the microcirculation is reactivated and the body becomes wonderfully light again, with a remarkable skin anti-aging effect.
Thanks to its wealth of minerals and trace elements, boosted by the waters of the Mediterranean, when applied over the whole body or on specific areas, sea mud complements the benefits of thalassotherapy, toning and working therapeutically on skin pathologies and the bone/muscle system with a very remarkable anti-inflammatory effect.
We Also Recommend